£50K - £55k + Package + Bonus + Car (Salary very much depends on key experience)
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the county’s most successful contractors. As a group they turnover around £800million and operate in a number of construction sectors. In this particular division they specialises in both Care Homes and social Housing new build. The business is predicted to grow from £25million to £65million by the end start of 2014.
As a Construction services manager you job will be to manage the preconstruction services team through the tender and design development period and ensure the production of high quality information and accurate costs.
· Ensure technical appraisals of the Services design
· Ensure compliance on all projects
· Ensure technical appraisals of the services design
· to ensure compliance on all projects
· Control costs, timing and quality in line with targets
· Experience in all forms of construction.
· Experience in construction management
· An understanding of M&E
The Successful Candidate:
As a candidate applying for this Building services Manager role you must be able to recognise your own strengths and limitations, play to your strengths and use strategies to minimise the impact of your limitations aswell as priorise and plan to deliver agreed objectives. Ideally you will have a HNC in construction however this is not essential, however having a strong commercial acumen is a must