A multinational design consultancy is now looking to hire a highly talented Electrical Engineer to join the experienced and growing Building Services team in Bristol, to help further promote and develop the office within the local market as well as supporting the businesses growth within the UK and internationally, in a role that provides the potential for great reward, skill set and career development. The Bristol office is a major regional office with a growing multidisciplinary portfolio of project work.
The Building Services team within the Bristol Office has a proven track record in high quality innovative design and focus on the Building Services market in many different sectors.
You will be offered the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects, and to continue your professional development.
- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
Management of internal and external stakeholders
Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Support managers identifying new business opportunities and involvement in bids/tenders etc.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service.
The building services team have completed, or are involved in, a number of high profile projects in the past including;
- Dyfed Powys Police secure control centre
- RNAS Yeovilton redevelopment
- Nothampton Express Tramway
- Worcester Royal Infirmary
- Waltham forest Schools
- Belaise school
- Crossrail projcts
- Cadw heritage projects
- Rail infrastructure South Africa
- Shanghai stadium
Required Expertise and Qualifications:
- Proven electrical building services experience
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Degree qualified in electrical building services engineering or similar.
- Experience of leading electrical elements of building services projects.
- Experience of mentoring and leading project teams.
- An understanding of electrical design and modelling software.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation.
- Ability to lead electrical elements of one large project or a portfolio of smaller projects.
- Experience of managing client relationships.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Would you like to know more? E-mail