One of the largest four specialist food companies in Europe are now seeking to hire a highly talented BDM to come on board and build long term relationships/partnerships with their targeted customers who are Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants and takeaway chefs and owners (RTAS)
This specialist food supplier whose market leading brand portfolio include Amoy, Asli Atta, Elephant Atta, Levi Roots, Lucky Boat, Pataks, Rajah, Tolly Boy and Pride is expanding rapidly and to continue their success the customer is at the centre of what they do this makes the BDM role a key role within the company because they pride themselves on building strong relationships in order to understand the customer’s needs and exceed expectations.
You will belong to an entrepreneurial and culturally diverse business that values performance, collaboration, the desire to shape the business and make a difference.
This is a business where you can take responsibility, make a difference and gain and develop experience to progress both internally and in the wider ABF Group.
Key role responsibilities:
- Proactively contacting prospective introducers and customers presenting the company’s business proposition.
- Manage own diary field based activity.
- Identify client referral opportunities and continue to strengthen and build relationships.
- Manage and maintain a customer data base.
- Explore new ways to maximise the introducer opportunity, e.g. marketing, networking events.
- Through pro-active self-learning, develop your knowledge of the Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurant and takeaway business.
- On referral of customers, develop their needs and identify the appropriate decision maker.
- Present the brand portfolio to the customers and administer speedy processing of documentation with follow up calls to develop the account management.
- To monitor and diarise leads for follow up in order to improve efficiency.
- To deliver an excellent standard of service that is ethical and professional.
- To achieve set sales targets and earn commission.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bengali or Urdu fluent speaking Essential
- Knowledge and experience with a demonstrable track record of success in food brand management
- Ideally already in an FMCG environment
- Commercially focused with understanding and experience of using consumer research in the development and execution of excellent marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective influencer and relationship builder who is able to seize leadership opportunities
- Cold calling and diary management of appointments
- Positive proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Consultative approach
- Target driven
- Well organised
- Smart appearance
- Proven sales track record
Rewards & Benefits:
- Company car A3 ( similar )
- All the benefits associated with a major PLC
- Bonus scheme around 10 % of salary
- Performance related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression
Apply now for immediate consideration
Would you like to know more? E-mail