Our client are actively seeking an experienced Account Manager join their key accounts team to develop a number of UK and International accounts. The portfolio of clients includes some global brands; the role requires the candidate to take primary responsibility for the affiliate program in the UK as well as manage the relationships with the advertiser, the affiliates and their local Account Managers.
The successful applicant will be dedicated to providing exemplary customer service their clients and our network of affiliates. They must be able to take on personal responsibility, be equipped to present at a high level, be prepared to go the “extra mile” at all times, understand budgets and forecasts, as well as fitting into a relaxed and positive team environment and culture. The successful candidate will have the support of Account Executives in the UK, as well as the Webgains Affiliate Team, Finance Team and Senior Management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking significant career advancement, and could lead to further responsibilities and additional management opportunities.
- Consult with the client about the tactical and strategic aims of their off-line and on-line marketing programs
- Introduce, recruit and manage suitable affiliates for the programs (and Webgains network)
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success of the programs
- Monitor and audit the performance of the programs (conversions and more)
- Help to market the merchants affiliate program by writing text, devising linking methods etc.
- Support the program and client with advanced reporting and analysis
- Understand and work with the client to identify and develop growth strategies in the affiliate channel
- Help to develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans
- Manage the deployment of fresh marketing creative and affiliate communications such as newsletters, blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, terms and conditions etc.
- Monitor affiliate program activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Identify, source and recruit not only new affiliates but strategic partners including 3rd party technology opportunities
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required
- Travel as required for QBRs and other client meetings
- Represent Webgains at affiliate marketing related trade shows and events
You will have:
- A passion for affiliate marketing and a desire to innovate within the space to create a market leading program
- Possess strong organisational skills for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines, but without compromising on quality
- Be highly analytical and detail oriented
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- A good understanding and hands on experience of the mechanics of affiliate tracking is desirable
- A proven track record of increasing revenues within an Account management or Sales environment
Would you like to know more? E-mail