As a growing independent agency in South London, our client is looking to bring on an experienced Healthcare PR Account Director to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have passion for communication and have outstanding professional skills. Drawing on understanding of our specialist practice areas, we sharpen our clients’ communications, helping them define their arguments and agenda in a way that captures their own voice or brand.
As a PR Account Director, you will be responsible to:
- Run and manage Global/UK accounts, across the PR media, communication and educational fields.
- Plan both pre and post launch communications campaigns
- Management of multiple high-profile healthcare accounts
- Devising creative and strategic integrated PR campaigns
- Experience of managing crisis communications
- Management and mentoring of the team
- Campaign, budget and client management
- Outstanding communication skills and confident in new business pitch presentations
The ideal candidate for this role, will be/have:
- Well - versed in digital communications
- Therapy experience in nutrition, health, cancer, respiratory, paediatric health
- Passionate about healthcare
- Social media savvy
- A good writer
- Strong Project Manager and team leader
- You may have a science background (desired, not essential)
- Career progression opportunity
- Fantastic package and holiday schemes
- Be a part of a growing team and work in a high profile area
Interviews are being organised immediately, if you feel you have the skills and technical abilities to take on this role, please apply now.
Would you like to know more? E-mail