Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Our client is seeking to recruit a talented Senior Mechanical Building services Engineer to continue to produce high quality bespoke solutions for their growing customer base.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a highly competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as performance-related bonus scheme, healthcare and pension plan schemes. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on complex and bespoke products for a company who are leaders in their field.
Our client is looking for an experienced mechanically-biased Design engineer to fill the position of the Senior Mechanical Building services Engineer. Key responsibilities include:
· Preparation of design and installation drawings;
· Production of project documentation;
· Contractor and supplier coordination;
· Support of estimation, design, project management and on-site installation of systems.
The Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer role would suit an experienced engineer looking to gain further experience with a highly technical product. Qualifications and skills required for this role include:
· Minimum HND qualified, ideally a degree in Mechanical Building Services or similar;
· Experience commission projects on site;
· Strong CAD and single line drawing package understanding;
· Ideally CSCS card holder.
The role is based in West Sussex, with excellent transport links, although a vehicle would be required to access project sites.
Mechanical, Design, Building services, CSCS, Commissioning.